POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POv code from movray : Re: POv code from movray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POv code from movray
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 21 Mar 2006 09:27:30
Message: <44200d52@news.povray.org>
"amar" <amar> wrote:

> Hello Everbody, first of all i thank those who helped me with my first
> question, :) and sorry for posting the same question in multiple groups. i
> now have a simple question.. is it possible to generate a pov-ray code(SDL
> code) from a scene generated using movray? i would like to do this..
> becuase i want to edit some features of my camera settings. would be
> thankful to anybody who has a suggestion for me in this regard

1.- Open the moray file in Moray.
2.- Render it using Moray (Povray will open to render the scene).
3.- Close Moray.
4.- In Povray go to File -> Open.
5.- The povray files (x.pov, x.inc and x.ini) are in
        Program Files\Moray for Windows 3.5\PovScene\
(where x is the name of the moray file you are using).
6.- Open them.
7.- You'll find the camera statement in the first lines of the x.pov file.
8.- Enjoy.

Tip. If you want to keep your changes, be careful not to render the Moray
file again from Moray, since the file will be overwritten. Save the files
(.pov,.inc and .ini) in another folder.

> Thnk you verymuch in advance

I'd be glad if it helps.

> Cheers